Welcome!

 


Welcome!



Dearest Readers,

Welcome to my new gardening corner, where I will be sharing some gardening inspiration, plus updates on my garden's progress. A sort of garden journal if you like.

As I am in the beginning stages of starting a home plant selling business, I will also be advertising available plants with photos on the blog.

God willing, I will be offering herbs, flowers, as well as some veg. Prices will start at about R35 for a pot.
You may contact me via e-mail or WhatsApp.

I will be keeping the page of links to my books, some of which are available on Amazon, and some on my other blog. You will also find many free reads there. I also have an Afrikaans blog.

Here are all the links:





Thanks so much for stopping by. :)
I will post again soon.

Love and blessings,

Alison



Comments